Animal Print Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- A cotton gabardine trench coat in a distinctive animal print. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Models height: 175cm/5ft 9in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Undercollar: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Dry clean