Deconstructed Trench Coat with Regimental Piping
- A deconstructed trench coat, relaxed and oversized with a notched, draped front and regimental striped piping. The weatherproof cotton gabardine design is punctuated with round domed buttons to secure the epaulettes. Our iconic check cotton lines the design.
- Coat length: 110cm/43.3in. This is based on a size IT 40 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 173cm/5ft 8in. Model wears size IT 38.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Trims: 63% acetate, 37% cotton and 100% calf leather
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England