Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a smooth leather trim.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, a storm shield and a gun flap.
- Also supplied with gabardine cuff straps.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with leather and lambskin trims
- Undercollar: 50% wool, 50% viscose
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Specialist dry clean
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery