Bonded Cotton Parka Coat with Down-filled Warmer
- A resilient bonded cotton parka coat for colder climates with snap closure pockets and detachable raccoon fur at the drawcord hood. The adaptable design has a down-filled quilted gilet to seal in heat, that can be worn solo or as an internal warmer.
- Jacket length: 73cm/28.7in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton with lambskin, calf leather and raccoon fur trims
- Hood trim: 100% real fur: wild asiatic raccoon, nyctereutes procyonoides, fur origin: Finland
- Detachable warmer: 73% wool, 27% mohair
- Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Centre zip and press-stud closure
- Press-stud side pockets
- Tab cuffs
- Warmer: centre zip closure
- Side pockets
- Jacket: specialist clean
- Warmer: dry clean
- Made in Italy